Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blank.

I just posted, and deleted a new blog. I can't really explain why deleting it was necessary, but something about it didn't settle right with me. The blog was on Bigger and Better things and what that has meant to me in the past versus what it means to me now.

I guess I deleted it because I didn't want to post something that I wasn't fully satisfied with. I'm still not sure what the definition of "bigger and better is"-- although I am sure that it means something different for everyone.

Getting a "just thinking about you" card from my Nanny yesterday gave me some good insight on life. It's the little things that prove to be bigger and better in some circumstances. [I Love you Nanny!! ]

Tonight, watching LA Ink, was kind of a slap in the face to wake me back up. I realized that there is STILL a part of me, as much as I may deny it, that wants the selfish, bigger, better, and richer lifestyle that I have never known.

I don't think that there's going to be an inspirational end to this blog. I'm not feeling very inspirational tonight. Sometimes you just need to write down your thoughts to hear truly hear yourself. Maybe that's all this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment